The Pinnacle of Electric Performance to be on Display – and on the Track – as Lucid Drives Towards Monterey Car Week
Exclusive opportunities to explore new Lucid Air models will be available at Motorlux, The Quail: A Motorsports Gathering, Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion, and the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance, as well as ride & drives at the Inn at Spanish Bay
NEWARK, CA — August 11, 2022 — Lucid Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: LCID), setting new standards with the longest-range, fastest-charging electric car on the market with the award-winning Lucid Air, today announced a major presence at Monterey Car Week for the week of August 15. With plans to have Lucid Air models at multiple high-profile events during Monterey Car Week, there’s never been a better opportunity to experience this award-winning luxury electric vehicle.
Members of the media who are planning to attend Monterey Car Week and would like to schedule time to experience Lucid Air and meet with key Lucid executives are encouraged to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. Lucid will be appearing at the locations below:
- Motorlux (Wednesday, August 17) – Lucid will have a stand at this updated event at the Monterey Jet Center for the public debut of its recently announced Stealth Look for Lucid Air. Attendees will have the opportunity to see this darker and more assertive exterior design theme for the very first time during this exclusive event.
- Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion, Part One (Wednesday, August 17 and Thursday, August 18) – While normally a showcase of vintage speed and performance, the Rolex Reunion has opened the paddock to Lucid for exclusive rides around the iconic WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca. Behind the wheel will be none other than Ben Collins, the original Stig, driving the very same Lucid Air Grand Touring Performance that he used to set the fastest time for a production car in the Hillclimb Timed Shootout at this year’s Goodwood Festival of Speed.
- Lucid Dream Ahead Tour Ride & Drive program (Thursday, August 18 through Saturday, August 20) – Lucid will have a fleet of Lucid Air Grand Touring vehicles at the Inn at Spanish Bay. Over the course of three days, customers, VIPs, and media will enjoy an invite-only driving experience, with views that can only be found in Monterey.
- The Quail: A Motorsports Gathering (Friday, August 19) – In addition to a substantial presence at The Quail, Lucid will host a press conference in its display on the central lawn at 10:05 am PDT for a global debut of a new vehicle variant that could only come from Lucid. Following the reveal, key leadership will be on hand to showcase this stunning new addition to the Lucid Air lineup.
- Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion, Part Two (Saturday, August 20 and Sunday, August 21) – Following The Quail, Lucid will shift its presence to the Rolex Reunion, taking its place amongst performance royalty.
- Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance (Sunday, August 21) – Lucid will wrap up Monterey Car Week with sun and salt air, taking a coveted place on the Concept Car Lawn, albeit with an offering that will be delivered to customers in 2023.
About Lucid Group
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating advanced technologies and the most captivating luxury electric vehicles centered around the human experience. The company’s first car, Lucid Air, is a state-of-the-art luxury sedan with a California-inspired design that features luxurious full-size interior space in a mid-size exterior footprint. Underpinned by race-proven battery technology and proprietary powertrains developed entirely in-house, Lucid Air was named the 2022 MotorTrend Car of the Year®. The Lucid Air Grand Touring features an official EPA estimated 516 miles of range or 1,050 horsepower. Deliveries of Lucid Air, which is produced at Lucid’s factory in Casa Grande, Arizona, are currently underway to U.S. customers.
This communication contains trademarks, service marks, trade names and copyrights of Lucid Group, Inc. and its subsidiaries and other companies, which are the property of their respective owners.
This communication includes “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the “safe harbor” provisions of the United States Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements may be identified by the use of words such as “estimate,” “plan,” “project,” “forecast,” “intend,” “will,” “shall,” “expect,” “anticipate,” “believe,” “seek,” “target,” “continue,” “could,” “may,” “might,” “possible,” “potential,” “predict” or other similar expressions that predict or indicate future events or trends or that are not statements of historical matters. These forward-looking statements include, but are not limited to, statements regarding plans and expectations with respect to Monterey Car Week, potential debut of a new Lucid Air variant, timing of any future vehicle offerings, and the promise of Lucid’s technology. These statements are based on various assumptions, whether or not identified in this communication, and on the current expectations of Lucid’s management. These forward-looking statements are not intended to serve as, and must not be relied on by any investor as, a guarantee, an assurance, or a definitive statement of fact or probability. Actual events and circumstances are difficult or impossible to predict and may differ from these forward-looking statements. Many actual events and circumstances are beyond the control of Lucid. These forward-looking statements are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties, including those factors discussed under the heading “Risk Factors” in Part II, Item 1A of Lucid’s Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended June 30, 2022, as well as other documents Lucid has filed or will file with the Securities and Exchange Commission. If any of these risks materialize or Lucid’s assumptions prove incorrect, actual results could differ materially from the results implied by these forward-looking statements. There may be additional risks that Lucid currently does not know or that Lucid currently believes are immaterial that could also cause actual results to differ from those contained in the forward-looking statements. In addition, forward-looking statements reflect Lucid’s expectations, plans or forecasts of future events and views as of the date of this communication. Lucid anticipates that subsequent events and developments will cause Lucid’s assessments to change. However, while Lucid may elect to update these forward-looking statements at some point in the future, Lucid specifically disclaims any obligation to do so. These forward-looking statements should not be relied upon as representing Lucid’s assessments as of any date subsequent to the date of this communication. Accordingly, undue reliance should not be placed upon the forward-looking statements.