Lucid Will Open 20 North American Studios and Service Locations Through 2021
We designed and engineered the Lucid Air to set new benchmarks in the luxury electric car market — and created a sales and service experience to match. At its foundation is the personalized relationship we will develop with our customers. How do you want to interact with us? You might prefer visiting a Lucid Studio, making all inquiries online, or combining the two. It’s entirely up to you.
We will open 20 Lucid Studios and Service Centers across North America through 2021 — most immediately at these locations:
- Silicon Valley Studio: Lucid’s Global Headquarters in Newark, California
- Los Angeles Studios: 9022 Wilshire Boulevard in Beverly Hills, California, and Westfield Century City in Century City, California
- Los Angeles Service Center: 9022 Wilshire Boulevard in Beverly Hills, California
- San Jose Studio: Westfield Valley Fair in San Jose, California
- Miami Studio: Brickell City Centre in Miami, Florida
- West Palm Beach Studio: Rosemary Square in West Palm Beach, Florida
- New York City Studio: Meatpacking District in New York, New York
- DC Metro Studio: Tysons Corner Center in Tysons, Virginia
All Studios feature a California-inspired aesthetic where you can explore the Lucid Air’s advanced technology in a warm atmosphere of natural, sustainable materials. Lucid Studios are engaging spaces, designed to start conversations and provide education about the performance and efficiency benchmarks possible in an electric vehicle.
An elevated digital experience complements the purchase process and extends into ownership. We’re launching a new website with comprehensive information about the Lucid Air to coincide with its global reveal on September 9, 2020. Among the website’s highlights is the world’s most advanced configurator — you can customize your own car and view it from any angle in a variety of environments. The Lucid app will let you communicate with us on any topic, including servicing. And over-the-air updates will keep every Lucid Air’s in-car technology always up to date.
Once you take delivery of your Lucid Air, you can rely on personalized service from a Lucid Service team committed to anticipating your needs, offering time-saving solutions, and minimizing repair times. A nationwide network of Service Centers, mobile service providers, and certified collision repair centers will be linked to Lucid’s centralized customer care group to address anything that cannot be remotely diagnosed and repaired. And the Lucid Service team will always contact you using your preferred communication method.
Please be sure to RSVP for the Lucid Air’s global reveal on September 9, 2020 — a special online event with information about designs, specifications, configurations, and prices — when we will also take you inside a Lucid Studio for a closer look.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or call +1 844 367 7787.